WorkStar® 5200 LUMENATOR®Jr Compact Professional Rechargeable LED Work Light
Optional Accessory: Single Head Tripod (MXN10082) – this single head tripod holds one LUMENATOR®, it extends from 2' 6" to 5' 8" and it includes a right-angle bracket, so the light can be aimed in any direction.
Optional Accessory: Triple Head Tripod (MXN10116) – this triple head tripod holds one, two or three LUMENATORs®, it extends from 2' 6" to 5' 8" and it includes three right-angle brackets, so the lights can be independently aimed in any direction.
Optional Accessory: Magnetic Base (MXN10085) – this powerful Neodymium magnet will securely fasten the WorkStar® 5200 to any ferrous metal surface.
Optional Accessory: Rafter Plate (MXN10139) – this removable rafter plate easily hammers into a rafter or stud providing a ferrous metal surface for the magnetic base. 5 plates per package.
Product Summary: 1050/560/2800lm, rechargeable Li-ion battery, ultra wide 3:1 beam ratio
Why is the MAXXEON WorkStar® 5200 LUMENATOR®Jr is so impressive? With its compact size, intense, wide beam and excellent run time, it has more performance and style than the competition.
- High: 1050 lumens, 2.5 hour run time
- Med: 560 lumens, 7 hour run time
- Low: 280 lumens, 13.5 hour run time
- Color Temperature: CRI > 80, Daylight White, 5700K
- Wide floodlight beam with ultra wide 3:1 beam ratio (e.g.
beam is 9 ft wide at a distance of 3 ft)
- Smooth beam pattern, no hot or dark spots
- Li-ion battery pack recharges in 3 hr. Pack is user
- Three green LEDs arranged in a bar graph format to indicate both the battery life and the charge level
- Includes UL-approved 100-220 VAC, 50/60 Hz power supply
- Aluminum body with rubber edge protector
- The sturdy nylon handle rotates 180° to adjust the light
angle and it is the mounting point for optional tripod stand and magnetic base
- Temperature: 15º to 105ºF (-10º to +40ºC)
- Ingress Protection: IP65 = dust tight + protection from water jets
- Impact Test: IK07 = 2 J
- Drop Test: 6 ft (2 m)
- Size: 7 x 6.5 x 2 inches (18 x 17 x 5 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects