WorkStar® 2000 4th Gen Technician's Floodlight
Optional Accessory: Tripod Suction Cup (MXN10058) – allows you to fasten the light to smooth surfaces like glass or aluminum!
Optional Accessory: Magnetic Base (MXN10086) – allows you to fasten the light to any ferrous metal surface!
Product Summary: 500/250/100 lm, rechargeable Li-ion battery, head rotates 360 degrees & tilts 180 degrees, Cree XM-L2 LED with special lens for very wide 2:1 beam ratio
Why is the MAXXEON WorkStar® 2000 4th Generation Technician's Floodlight is so special? Simply put, it has more features, more performance and more style than the competition.
- High: 500 lumens, 2 hour run time
- Medium: 250 lumens, 4 hour run time
- Low: 100 lumens, 8 hour run time
- Wide floodlight beam with very wide 2:1 beam ratio (e.g.
beam is 4 ft wide at a distance of 2 ft)
- Smooth beam pattern, no hot or dark spots
- Easy to aim beam, head rotates 360° & tilts 180° with indents to maintain position
- Built-in charger electronics with a tricolor LED
charge/discharge level indicator
- Li-ion 18650 battery recharges in 4 to 5 hr
- Includes UL-approved 100-220 VAC, 50/60 Hz power supply
- Includes 12 volt car adapter with USB 5 volt output & USB cord
- Ergonomic hand-held operation
- Flared base stands on any flat surface
- Hang it anywhere with the handy, retractable hook
- Sticks to any ferrous metal surface with 2 powerful
neodymium rare-earth magnets
- Includes removable belt clip
- Mount it permanently or temporarily with the convenient
camera tripod socket
- Very rugged - the body and head are polycarbonate and the
neck and hook are glass reinforced ABS
- Tempered glass lens with a shock absorbing rubber gasket
- Size: 10 x 2 x 2 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects